Administrative Assistant (Woodridge, IL)
GVH Distribution, Woodridge, IL
- Job Description
- Physical Requirements
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Administrative Assistant to join our growing company!
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Answering telephones, filing, and organizing as needed
- Creating custom reports
- Assisting in any company errands (bank deposits, post office, will-calls, etc.)
- Maintaining adequate office supply of all department supplies used within the department
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them
- Scheduling all receiving appointments and making the necessary changes to the receiving calendar
- Updating company database by inputting information from each call and keeping every customer field current
- Providing updated pricing to the customer weekly via email
- Running customer credit card for any payments submitted and sending payment information to Accounting department
- Assisting in the consolidated invoicing, and process will call and direct ship invoicing
- Performs additional duties and projects as assigned
- 18 years of age or older
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent detail-oriented customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Products – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- High School Diploma/Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years’ of Administrative Assistant experience is required.
- Must be able to learn and use software and equipment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing