Warehouse Order Selector (Ogden, UT)
GVH Distribution, Ogden, Utah
- Job Description
- Physical Requirements
$500 SIGN ON BONUS PLUS ELIGIBILITY FOR OUR UNIQUE AND REWARDING ANNUAL PROFIT SHARING PROGRAM!!!
This position is a full time position that offers 40 hours a week.
Sunday-Thursday schedule starting as early as 7:00 am and may vary based on customer and/or company needs. Must be flexible and periodically willing to trade shifts if necessary (as early as 4 am).
- Select customer orders using pick lists.
- Must be able to drive a pallet jack.
- Validate that the correct product has been pulled and is damage free.
- Deliver pallets to correct dock area, stack items on pallets according to supervisor direction and shrink wrap pallets.
- Conduct trailer inspection before loading to assure that the trailer is clean and ready for loading.
- Loads trailer and complete necessary manifesting paperwork.
- Performs various cleaning duties as directed by supervisor.
- Complete any necessary paperwork as designated by supervisor.
- Complete Safety Training Sign Off Form within 2 business days of your hire date.
- Follow and comprehend all safety policies.
- Receive product according to supervisor specifications; follow Bill of Lading protocol
- Perform “slot replenishment” and “down stacking” daily
- Stage pallets for auditing, wrapping, and loading
- Other assigned warehouse duties
- Two years of warehouse experience
- Two years of order selecting experience
- Two years of forklift experience preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work on Sunday’s
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs and very physically active at all times during work shift
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Referral Bonus