Warehouse Associate (Hobbs, NM)
Blaine Industrial, Hobbs, NM
- Job Description
- Physical Requirements
$500 SIGN ON BONUS PLUS ELIGIBILITY FOR OUR UNIQUE AND REWARDING ANNUAL PROFIT SHARING PROGRAM!!!
This position is a full time position that offers 40 hours a week. The start time for this position is as early as 7:00 a.m. Monday-Friday. The start time could vary depending on customer needs.
This employee will serve as Warehouse Associate.
If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic, we invite you to join our team as a Warehouse Associate. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely receiving of inventory or pulling of customer orders. You will play a crucial role in maintaining inventory levels and providing exceptional service to our customers.
We offer competitive pay ($15.00 base rate plus $2.00 in bonus incentives), opportunities for advancement, and a supportive work environment. If you meet the requirements listed above, please submit your application for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
General Receiving Tasks:
- Receive products from vendor deliveries and unload trucks at the loading docks
- Coordinate inbound trucks
- Oversee warehouse receiving calendar
- Operate forklift to move products within the warehouse
- Designate warehouse dock locations for inbound carriers
- Ensure that the correct product and quantities are received
- If necessary unload products onto pallets
- Perform “slot replenishment”
- Perform “down stacking” on a daily basis
- Perform periodic inventory cycle counts per supervisor discretion
- Perform various warehouse cleaning duties as directed by supervisor
General Order Selecting Tasks:
- Select customer orders using pick lists
- Validate that the correct product has been pulled and is damage free
- Deliver pallets to correct dock area, stack items on pallets according to supervisor direction and shrink wrap pallets if necessary
- Conduct trailer inspection before loading to ensure that the trailer is clean and ready for loading
- Load trailer and complete necessary manifesting paperwork
- Performs various cleaning duties as directed by supervisor
- Complete any necessary paperwork as designated by supervisor
- Perform maintenance checks on all warehouse equipment
- Provide weekly report to GM and leadership team
- Serve as back-up delivery driver as needed
- 21 years of age or older
- Must not have any DUI or DWI convictions within the past 2 years
- Must not have more than 2 moving violation convictions within the past 2 years
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Box truck: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Required) Forklift Certification a plus
- Valid Drivers License (Required)
- High School Diploma/GED
- This job requires the worker to sit, stand, walk, push/pull, stoop/squat, kneel/bend, reach/grasp, drive and lift up to 75lbs
- This job requires the employee to be very physically active at all times during their work shift.
- Previous experience in a warehouse or distribution center preferred
- Familiarity with OSHA safety regulations and practices
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift and reach truck
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in receiving and order fulfillment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet productivity goals
- Ability to read, write and communicate English relating to job and safety regulations
- Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Must be able to learn and use software and equipment, perform all job functions safely and work scheduled times and possible overtime
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing