Warehouse Order Selector (Amarillo, TX)
GVH Distribution, Amarillo, TX
- Job Description
- Physical Requirements
GVH Distribution in Amarillo, TX is looking for a motivated and energetic individual to fill a Order Selector position.
This is a full time position that offers 40 hours a week. Hours may vary depending on customer needs.
This position offers competitive pay with bonus potential.
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Order Selector include but are not limited to:
- Accurately and timely select customer orders using pick lists.
- Must be able to operate a 96” electric pallet jack.
- Validate that the correct product has been pulled and is damage free.
- Deliver pallets to correct dock area, stack items on pallets according to supervisor direction and shrink wrap pallets.
- Performs various cleaning duties as directed by supervisor.
- Follow and comprehend all safety policies.
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write and communicate English relating to job and safety regulations. Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Previous warehouse and forklift/hand truck experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- This job requires the worker to sit, stand, walk, push/pull, stoop/squat, kneel/bend, reach/grasp, drive and lift up to 75 lbs.
- This job requires the employee to be very physically active at all times during their work shift.
Must be able to; learn and use software and equipment, perform all job functions safely and work scheduled times and possible overtime.
GVH Distribution offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing