Kansas City, Missouri
- Job Description
- Physical Requirements
$500 SIGN ON BONUS PLUS ELIGIBILITY FOR OUR UNIQUE AND REWARDING ANNUAL PROFIT SHARING PROGRAM!!!
– Receive product according to supervisor specifications; follow Bill of Lading protocol.
– Perform “slot replenishment” and “down stacking” daily.
– Select customer orders using pick lists.
– Must be able to drive a pallet jack.
– Validate that the correct product has been pulled and is damage free.
– Deliver pallets to correct dock area, stack items on pallets according to supervisor direction and shrink wrap pallets.
– Conduct trailer inspection before loading to assure that the trailer is clean and ready for loading.
– Loads trailer and complete necessary manifesting paperwork.
– Performs various cleaning duties as directed by supervisor.
– Complete any necessary paperwork as designated by supervisor.
– Stage pallets for auditing, wrapping, and loading.
– Other assigned warehouse duties.
– Follow and comprehend all safety policies.
– Experience operating an RF scanner for inventory management
– Proficiency in operating forklifts, electric pallet jacks, and cherry pickers
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy in order picking and fulfillment processes
– Ability to lift heavy objects, up to 50 pounds, on a regular basis
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Referral program
- Vision insurance