Warehouse Order Selector
- Job Description
- Physical Requirements
$500 SIGN ON BONUS PLUS ELIGIBILITY FOR OUR UNIQUE AND REWARDING ANNUAL PROFIT SHARING PROGRAM!!!
GVH Distribution is the premier supplier of supermarket and food service packaging with locations throughout the country. Our comprehensive offering of packaging supplies provides all aspects of the food service industry with innovative, specialty and sustainable packaging solutions.
The pay for this position is $17/hr including incentives that pay up to $21/hr.
GVH Distribution is looking for a motivated and energetic individual to fill our Warehouse Associate position in our Fife, WA facility.
- Full time position that offers 40 hours a week.
- Monday-Friday schedule (subject to variation) starting as early as 8:00 a.m. and may vary based on customer needs.
General Duties of the Warehouse Associate (include but are not limited to):
- Select customer orders using pick lists.
- Must be able to drive a pallet jack.
- Validate that the correct product has been pulled and is damage free.
- Deliver pallets to correct dock area, stack items on pallets according to supervisor direction and shrink wrap pallets.
- Conduct trailer inspection before loading to assure that the trailer is clean and ready for loading.
- Loads trailer and complete necessary manifesting paperwork.
- Performs various cleaning duties as directed by supervisor.
- Complete any necessary paperwork as designated by supervisor.
- Complete Safety Training Sign Off Form within 2 business days of your hire date.
- Follow and comprehend all safety policies.
- Receive product according to supervisor specifications; follow Bill of Lading protocol
- Perform “slot replenishment” and “down stacking” daily
- Stage pallets for auditing, wrapping, and loading
- Other assigned warehouse duties
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs and very physically active at all times during work shift
- 2 years of warehouse experience preferred
- 2 years of order selecting experience preferred
- 2 years of forklift and/or electric pallet jack experience preferred
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance